Program (4 Days / 3 Nights)
Day 01: Arrival in ChennaiOn arrival you will be received by our local representative/driver outside the exit gate of the airport/Railway Station and will be transferred to Lotus Sameera Hotel or similar(3 Star). Afternoon Halfday city tour to visit, Kapaleshwar Temple, Fort St.George, Government Museum and Marina Beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Chennai – Tirupati (157 km approx.)After breakfast in the morning,proceed for Tirupati. As you reach Tirumala Tirupati town, get transferred to the hotel for check-in formalities. Later, get ready for Darshan at Tirupati temple, also known as Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple. It is believed that this is the most- frequented pilgrimage destinations in the country. The ancient temple of Tirumala is placed on the top of a hill and is one of the richest temples in India. An incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Lord Sri Venkateswara, who is also known as Balaji and Govinda, is the presiding deity of this temple. Have darshan and perform Pooja. The temple is also a wonderful piece of Dravidian style of architecture.Overnight stay at Hotel Pai Viceroy or similar ( 3 Star).
Day 03: Tirupati – ChennaiAfter breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Chennai Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. Explore the place on your own.Overnight stay at Hotel Lotus Sameera or similar ( 3 Star).
Day 04: Departure-ChennaiAfter breakfast check out from the Hotel and then transfer to Chennai Airport or Railway station .
End Of Services
Tour Price :
Adults : Rs.12,848 Per Person
Child Price : Rs.5,200 Per Child
- Transfer from airport /Railway station to Hotel and vice-versa including surface transportation as per program by an air-conditioned medium car ( Please note while driving on hills the air-condition will be put off.)
- Sightseeing /excursion as indicated in the program .
- Accommodation based on twin sharing as per the Hotels mentioned in the program or similar on bed and breakfast basis.
- Air Tickets/ Train tickets Insurance,meals not indicate in the program,table drinks, laundry and tips of personal nature.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters etc.
- GST will be extra.
PACKAGE USING 4 STAR AND 5 STAR HOTELS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
No Reviews yet.
Leave a Review
Your Form was submitted successfully