Terms and Conditions - India & World Tours
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant, friendly and homely atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstandings between your good-selves, See The World Holidays and Travels and its associates . We believe in forgiveness, gratitude, positive attitude and innovation and at times even go beyond legal formats to ensure that all the issues of guest/s are resolved in timely and friendly manner. The Terms and Conditions - hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions given hereunder the tour registration form, any other printed materials together with ‘How to book your tour’ section on the basis of our agreement and understanding with you. You are requested to read, understand and sign in acceptance all the Terms and Conditions, before you register yourself / family / friends for our tour as a 'Guest' to use our services.
1) Short Title, Extent and Commencement:
- (i) These Terms & Conditions shall be called See The World Holidays and Travels - India & International guest Terms & Conditions
- (ii) Terms and Conditions extend to whole of India and International Tours organized by the See The World Holidays- hereinafter referred to as See The World Holidays and Travels.
- (iii) Terms & Conditions shall come in force from 18th November,2018 & It will remain in force till further modification or amendment.
- (i) 'Brochure' means World Showcase for the respective years brought out /published by See The World Holidays and Travels .
- (ii) 'Company' means See The World Holidays and Travels and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- (iii) 'First day of the tour' shall start at any time - i.e. in the morning/afternoon/ evening at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport. The same shall apply in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a 'Day' shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- (iv) 'Force Majeure' means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of See The World Holidays and Travels in its ability to perform its obligations/responsibilities regarding the tour including (a) war, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies; (b) rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war; (c) epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God; (d) ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly; (e) riot, commotion or disorder; (f) any act or omission of any Government instrumentality; (g) a Change in Legal Requirements; (h) strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; and (i) abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain and temperatures.
- (v) 'Group Tours' mean such tours which are carried out in groups containing various individuals families and where the services provided are similar to all the guest/s in that group.
- (vi) 'Guest(s)' means the person in whose Name or on whose behalf booking and/or registration is made for any of India and/or International Tours organized by See The World Holidays.
- (vii) 'Independent Contractor' means a person and/or organization selected by See The World Holidays and Travels to render services including transport, hotel, restaurant, sightseeing to the guest/s and/or to See The World Holidays and Travels . Independent Contractor is not an employee, partner or joint venture of See The World Holidays and Travels.
- (viii) 'Jain food' means food without onion, garlic served at the time of tour groups meals not necessarily before sunset and may or may not be served on the table.
- (ix) 'Meal' means breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or any other snacks supplied.
- (x) 'Tour/s' means any Indian tours - also referred as 'domestic tours' carried out within the state of India and International Tours also referred as 'International Tours' carried out in any foreign state organized by See The World Holidays.
- (xi) 'Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant' by whatever designation called means a Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in & or during India and / or World Tours Organized by See The World Holidays and Travels.
(B) General Explanations:
- (i) Each provision/term of these Terms and Conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force and effect.
- (ii) The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations thereof.
2) Scope of Activity:
3) Brochure/World Show Case:
- (i) Guest(s) signature on the tour Booking / Registration form: Guest/s signature on the tour Booking / Registration form and/or payment of the initial registration amount whichever earlier shall mean acceptance by the guest/s in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Affixing signature of one or more guest/s if the group includes large number of guest/s on the 'Booking/Registration form', shall be deemed to mean that the guest/s other than signatories have duly authorized the signing guest/s and all the guest/s for whom the Booking / Registration was made shall be deemed to have been bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Guest/s are requested to sign such forms, documents or other tour related papers wherever it is required to sign these papers by the concerned guest/s only and not by any other person on guest/s' behalf.
- (ii) Guest(s)' intention to participate in the tour: The payment of initial registration amount just indicates guest/s' intention of participation in the tour but does not entitle him to any of the services including travel tickets, hotel accommodations etc. until the full tour tariff payment has been received by See The World Holidays and Travels.
- (iii) Non payment of full tour tariff : If full tour tariff is not paid as per terms & conditions, See The World Holidays reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit/advance amount/entire part payment made to See The World Holidays and Travelsand/or the deduction of cancellation charges, at the discretion of See The World Holidays and Travels.
- (iv) Travelers in need of special assistance: Special services shall not be given to any specific person in a group tour. See The World Holidays and Travels, without committing itself or being held responsible in any way whatsoever, shall make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled travellers /senior citizens if informed at the time of booking. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheel chair ramps. A qualified companion at the entire cost of the disabled guest/senior citizen must accompany the guest who may need such services/assistance as the same are not provided by See The World Holidaysand Travels and/or Independent Contractor to the other guest/s in the Group.
- (v) Transfer of tour/Future tour: A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and therefore a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges shall apply on tour tariff and not on discounted tour tariff for the earlier booked tour. The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour shall be applicable.
- (vi) Minimum booking of the tour: The Tour shall proceed only if the number of guest/s who have booked the tour exceed 30 and the said booking of 30 guest/s must be received by See The World Holidays and Travels at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If the number of guest/s booked for any tour falls below 30, then tour may operate without Company tour manager and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However See The World Holidaysand Travels may cancel the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest/s can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. Till the total number of guest/s reaches 30, the booking of the guest/s shall be strictly provisional. In the event of See The World Holidays deciding to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated at least 15 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; as per the information given by the guest/s or by any person for and on behalf of guest/s at the time of booking of the tour. In case of cancellation of any tour by Company, actual amount paid by the guest/s shall be refunded to the guest/s.
- (vii) Health: Guest/s hereby acknowledges that all the guest/s who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same and all the guest/s are Medically fit to undertake the said tour. The Company reserves the right to ask the guest/s to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. The persons who are medically fit to undertake the said tours only shall join the said tour. The persons who are and/or who have suffered from any ailments for which they have taken medical treatment and/or have gone into check up and/or hospitalization shall join the tour at their own risk. Whenever on tour, in case of any health emergency or health related issues, the guest/s shall solely be responsible to make their own arrangements on the tour for medical assistance. Guest/s shall not expect the Tour Manager to pay full time attention and/or to provide any medical treatment. It is possible that the Tour Manager may be busy in his work for making arrangements for rest of the group. Guest/s shall solely be responsible for any health related issues and arrangement of medical aid, if any.
- (viii ) Guest with medical ailment: If any guest/s is suffering from any medical ailment and have concealed the same, See The World Holidays and Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration of such guest/s on medical and/or other grounds without assigning reasons therefor. See The World Holidays and Travels also reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such guest/s without assigning any reasons. If See The World Holidays and Travels so directs, the guest/s shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid by guest/s immediately. The guest/s suffering from any disease at the time of booking / registration is required to provide the doctor's fitness certificate to undertake the tour. In case of death of guest/s, all the arrangements for transportation of dead body including procuring the death certificate, postmortem, repatriation of dead body and all personal effects/property and insurance claims etc. shall be made by the accompanying guest/s and/or relative of the deceased. Company shall make all endeavour to extend any help but cannot guarantee the same. The entire expenses shall be borne by the accompanying guest/s or their relatives. See The World Holidays and Travels or any tour leader shall not be responsible for the same. If any of the relatives want to visit the country where the guest/s has passed away all the necessary arrangement shall be made by the said relatives only.
- (ix) Persons other than those booked: Persons, friends or relatives of the guest/s, who have not booked the tour shall not be allowed in hotel rooms, restaurants, coaches and sightseeing places or for any activity on the tour.
6) Payments by Guest:
- (i) Payment of Registration amount: The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is not refundable and interest free. All the payments by the guest/s shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down in the brochure. The bookings shall be processed by See The World Holidays and Travels only after the registration amount is paid in full. If guest/s fails to pay full tariff timely, See The World Holidays and Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration. In case of billing errors, Company reserves the right to re-invoice. Guest has to pay INR.500/- Rupees Five Hundred Only for each instrument in case cheque dishonored by the bank. See The World Holidaysand Travels reserves the right to take necessary legal action in respect of dishonored cheques as may be advised. If the tour is booked within 60 days from the date of departure, then guest’s are liable to make all tour payment/tariffs by demand draft or cash within 3 working days from the date of booking.
- (ii) Tour Tariff: The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. Total tour tariff should be paid 60 days before tour departure or due date mention on invoice whichever is earlier. Interest @ the rate of 18% p.a. on daily basis will be charge on delay payment. See The World Holidays and Travels reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly, must be paid in full by the guest/s before tour departure. Any increase in tour tariff during the tour must be paid in full by the guest/s during tour. Except the air travel tour, the tour tariff for many domestic tours, does not include other modes of travel. All tour tariffs are exclusive of all taxes applicable from time to time. Guest hereby unconditionally accept that the prices, set of services and inclusions may vary on product to product or departure to departure level and the same shall not be considered for any kind of comparison universally.
- ((iii) Discounts/Benefits: Early booking of tour makes the guest/s eligible for the benefit or discount as declared by See The World Holidaysand Travels which are valid for limited number of seats, limited period, specific tour dates and varies from tour to tour, region to region and country to country, guest to guest and age of the guest. The agreed amount of discount is subject to timely payments by guest/s i.e. minimum 45 days prior to the tour departure date. Accordingly, See The World Holidaysand Travels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any of the discounts/benefits without prior intimation to the guest/s. To be eligible for any discounts/benefits guest must pay the full registration amount at the time of booking itself. Discounts/ benefits are applicable for guest/s whose age is 2 years and above for World tours and 5 years and above for Indiantours.
- (iv) Foreign Exchange: With a view to provide single window facility to the guest/s, Company will provide an authorized Money Changer of Reserve Bank of India to make arrangements for the foreign exchange requirements of the guest/s. To avail the Foreign Exchange required by guest/s for the tour, the guest/s shall have to submit at least 60 working days before the departure of Tour "Application cum Declaration for release of Foreign Exchange", Passport copy, Address proof and other required documents along with amount equivalent at the Rate of Exchange prevailing on the day. When the payment equivalent in rupees of Foreign Exchange Component of the tariff of the tour and additional Forex for their personal requirements for the tour, if any, by Demand Draft / Local clearing cheques in favour of " See The World Holidays and Travels" is credited in account of See The World Holidays and Travels, the foreign exchange shall be released. Service charges shall be applicable upon guest who deposits Foreign Currency with the Company as per Company policy. All World Tours are subject to RBI / Government of India approval. Such Foreign Exchange shall be subject to availability in India and acceptance of the same in other countries.
- (v) Airlines: Airlines are solely responsible for overbooking of seats by the Airline, failure to provide meal as required by the guest/s' choice, meals offered by the airline/quality of meal, loss of baggage by the Airline, failure on the part of Airline to accommodate guest/s despite having confirmed tickets, flight delay, change in date or time, no permission to board on flight by Airlines etc and no claim of whatsoever nature shall be made by the guest/s against See The World Holidays and Travels. In case of any increase in Airport Taxes/Airport Development fees payable to the respective Airport shall be borne and payable by guest/s. All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket shall be subject to the terms and conditions of respective airlines. High season surcharge as per the rules of the Airline concerned has to be paid by the guest/s. Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa charges, fuel surcharges after the booking/registration shall have to be paid by the guest/s. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges as are applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by guest/s immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour by guest/s. In case of multiple air tickets - eg: to and fro - issued for the tour under single PNR, the guest/s are responsible to pay full charges and shall not claim any additional cancellation charges, as per airline rules, in case of No Show for any particular sector - missing any of the flights. However, See The World Holidays and Travels endeavours to provide best alternative services on chargeable basis to ensure the safety and benefit of the guest/s. See The World Holidays and Travels shall be only service facilitator in case of all regional air departure and flight connectivity. Any post programme of pre programme of Guest in personal nature, shall be the responsibility of Guest only.
- (vi) Tour tariff other than Ex-Mumbai (International tours): Tour tariff is based on departure from Mumbai, India, unless specifically mentioned. Guest/s boarding flights at places other than Mumbai have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- (vii) Reimbursement to See The World Holidays and Travels of payment due and payable by the guest but made on his behalf by See The World Holidays and Travels: Over and above the tour tariff paid by the guest/s if See The World Holidays and Travels pays any money for and on behalf of the guest/s as per the requirement under law or otherwise, the same shall be reimbursed by the concerned guest/s to See The World Holidays and Travels forthwith on demand by See The World Holidays and Travels.
- (i) Passport:
Passport is an official document required whenever guest/s intend to travel abroad and in addition the guest/s should have visa of that particular country which the guest/s wants to visit. Before submission of the passport to See The World Holidays and Travels for obtaining visa, guest/s has to ensure that passport validity is minimum 180 days from the arrival/ conclusion date of the tour in India and it has sufficient blank pages, which should not be damaged/stapled/torn etc. for recording the visas of the respective countries. All guest/s booking tours for Europe sector shall ensure that the year of issue on their passport shall be after 01/01/2001.
Foreign national shall ensure the Multiple or double entry VISA when the tour commences from India and concludes in India. Such Foreign national shall solely be responsible for any contingency in respect of the same.
Non Resident Indian (NRI) shall compulsorily hold Person of Indian origin (POI) or Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card while traveling to India or gap of minimum 2 months between two visits to avoid deportation entry problem through immigration authorities.
- (ii) Loss of Passport: Guest/s traveling abroad shall take care of not losing passport. Loss of passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned guest/s only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of guest/s. See The World Holidays and Travels Tour Manager is not responsible or liable or under obligation, for the loss of passport and consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be borne by the guest/s. Any other guest accompanying the guest who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently shall also be responsible to meet the related/consequential expenses etc. No further refund shall be given for the guest leaving the tour abruptly.
- (iii) Visa - World tours:
The guest/s interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit/travel to that Country/Countries. Visa is the short form of 'Visitors Intending to Stay Abroad' and means the valid permission granted by Government of country without which the guest/s cannot visit/travel to that country. Company generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective embassies and consulates on the dates as pre-defined by the concerned authority. Company also generally guides guest/s for U.K. Visa documentation and/ or taking the interview date for U.S.A. visa. The visa fees charged to the guest/s shall be at the rates prevailing as on the date of submission of documents to the Embassy or Consulate. Despite submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview, granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy or Consulate. See The World Holidays shall not be responsible for any errors in the date of Visa granted or delay in granting visa or scanned photographs by the concerned authority. Guest shall be responsible for the photographs specifications provided by different Consulate. No embassy or consulate gives any reason for not granting visa and/or with refusal stamp on passport depending upon embassies to embassies and consulates. See The World Holidays and Travels ,therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. See The World Holidays and Travels also cannot give any reason why a particular person was granted a visa as the same is at the discretion of embassy or consulate of respective countries. Delay in submission of visa documents or rejection of visa is sole discretion of concerned embassy over which Travel Company has no control. All costs and charges in respect of the said application for the visa as intimated by Company shall be borne by the guest/s only. Company reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by guest/s for delay in procuring visa by the guest/s before See The World Holidays and Travels for any reason whatsoever. If the guest cancels a tour due to not granting of visa and /or for any other reasons whatsoever, the cancellation charges shall be paid by the guest and any fine, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, are to be paid by the guest. We facilitate guest/s VISA for the guest/s booked with See The World Holidays and Travels from any of the European country embassies and consulates. With effect from 2 November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a Schengen visa will have to appear in person in order to provide bio metric data (fingerprints and digital photography). Therefore Guests who are traveling to Schengen countries will require to visit VFS Centre which please note. Though guest/s submit VISA kits well in advance but See The World Holidays and Travels may not submit their Visa applications due to:
We facilitate guest/s VISA for the guest/s booked with See The World Holidays and Travels from any of the European country embassies and consulates. With effect from 2 November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a Schengen visa will have to appear in person in order to provide bio metric data (fingerprints and digital photography). Therefore Guests who are traveling to Schengen countries will require to visit VFS Centre which please note.
Though guest/s submit VISA kits well in advance but See The World Holidays and Travels may not submit their VISA applications due to:
- a. Non-availability of Air tickets
- b. Non-availability of Hotel Voucher
- c. Last minute changes in the rules and regulations of Embassy and Consulate.
- d. Limited VISA submissions
- e. Submission at given deadline by Embassy/Consulate i.e. 1 month prior to departure The process required for facilitation of Visa, depends on various factors irrespective of submission of Visa kit by the guest/s to See The World Holidays and Travels , whereby Company reserves the sole right to commence the facilitation of visa process. Since there are timelines of VISA's of various embassies and consulates, no guarantee of VISA can be given. On arrival Visa procedure may change at any time by Immigration Authorities. Embassy or Consulate may ask for Original documents/Personal visit/interview for bio-metric or clarification at any time.Normally the passport is returned without visa or visas. All kinds of Visa's should be checked by the guest/s for its validity, correct photographs, signature of the authorized person etc
- (iv) Guest(s) Responsibility:
It shall be sole responsibility of the guest/s to hold required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour. All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour - subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The guest/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Guest/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour. Guest’s are requested to arrive at the airport 3 to 4 hours prior to departure as per Airline guidelines.
(a) For Infant: Valid Passport with 6 months validity from the date of return in ORIGINAL OR Birth Certificate in ORIGINAL with atleast 1 Parent (father or mother) carrying all valid Photo identification documents mentioned above.
Note: For Bhutan Original Passport OR Original Birth Certificate only in English Language. If the Birth certificate is in regional language then affidavit in English is mandatory.
8) Itinerary Changes:
- (i) Force Majeure Situations:
(a) In case of force majeure conditions, See The World Holidays and Travels reserves the right to change / modify / vary / alter the tour itinerary and/ or tour tariff accordingly. Such changes etc. shall be intimated to guest/s, prior to the start of the tour or on tour as the case may be. Additional charges, if any, due to such changes etc. over and above the tour tariff have to be paid by the guest/s before or on tour itself as the case may be. No complaints /compensations and/or claiming of excess refunds beyond the provided refund by See The World Holidays and Travels - if any - by the guest/s shall be entertained by See The World Holidays and Travels for limitation and/or non- availability of certain services beyond the control of See The World Holidays and Travels including museums, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping etc. though included in tour itinerary.
(b) Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, other than force majeure conditions, if any day of tour is curtailed/any sightseeing missed/any other services not being provided due to some reason from Company's side, then See The World Holidays and Travels shall be liable to refund the guest/s, only that portion of the tour amount arrived at for that missed day/missed sightseeing /missed services. However, guest/s are requested not to demand any other payment over and above (if any) as than shall be made by See The World Holidays and Travels in this regard.
- (ii) Deviations:If any guest/s wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary See The World Holidays and Travelsshall permit such deviations at its discretion. For such deviation, the guest/s has to pay full cost thereof in addition to the tour tariff before the tour departure.
- (iii) Guest(s) joining and/or leaving the tour at places other than indicated in the tour:
a) Guest/s joining and/or leaving the tour shall observe following alerts and shall ensure about the signing and collection of the entire policy paper from booking See The World Holidays and/or booking office at the time of booking:
i) Joining/Leaving tour price excludes: Airfare - Main ticket, Visas, Insurance and airport transfers.b) Such guest/s should possess the entire air travel tickets including internal sectors along with valid visas for the respective countries and insurance cover if required by the concerned countries, unless otherwise informed.
ii) Tour program does not have any internal tickets.
iii) Purchase of non-refundable air tickets is not advisable. Tour dates shall be confirmed 1-one month prior to the departure date.
iv )Telephone numbers/mobile numbers, email id, emergency contact, flight details must be given by guest/s.
v)Due to airline restrictions the snack hamper may not be possible to sent on tour with the tour leaders.
vi)Tour routing/date may change & in such case no compensation shall be made for the consequences.
c) If such guest/s are reaching before the scheduled arrival time of the tour at the respective airport then they should be present in time at the respective airport arrival hall of the terminal where the concerned tour group is landing.
d) If guest/s are reaching after the scheduled arrival time of the concerned tour the guest/s should join the tour group directly at the hotel/1st destination/sightseeing place, etc. as the case may be on their own and at their own costs and risks.
e) Such guest/s are required to provide details to See The World Holidays and Travels 20 days in advance before the tour starts viz. Inward and outward flight/journey details, Photocopy of an airline ticket, Email, mobile, contact particulars of the guest/s.
Seat numbers are allotted on the booking priority basis. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 front 4 seats in each bus/ coach are reserved for See The World Holidays and Travels including Tour Escort/Guide etc. and/ or as premium seats which can be booked by guest/s subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the Premium seat allocation right.
There is a strict "no smoking", "no alcohol" and "no eating" policy in the travel mode. Company advises the guest/s to carry the valuable items with them when they leave the travel mode. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the guest/s. See The World Holidays and Travels shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the guest/s. Any damages caused by the guest/s to the bus/coach and/or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the guest/s to the concerned independent contractor and Company shall not be liable for the same. Company reserves the right for selling / blocking of vacant seats in the coach on daily basis, therefore group members shall keep those empty places available for company use.
- (iv) World Tours Coaches / Buses:Company generally arranges air-conditioned/air-cooled, luxury coaches. Such coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom, however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms. In case, guest wishes to use this facility, he shall have to pay tips to the driver of the coach directly. The size and seating capacity of the coaches/ buses generally varies from 40 to 50 and depending on the number of the guest/s. Few coaches have one door or two door access, which varies from destination to destination.
- (i) Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of guest/s at convenient locations subject to availability. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc. A family of four(4) is given two(2) rooms at most of the destinations around the world, as safety regulations do not allow four(4) persons in one room.
In such cases, for child guest/s tour price charged for adult to be paid. In case of any improvements with hotel services, guest/s are requested to inform reception. All baggage and personal effects under all circumstances is the sole responsibility of guest/s.
Any damages to the hotel room, sight seen place, coach during the stay/visit/tour shall be the sole responsibility of guest/s. Hotel's management/administration shall be solely responsible for all the service related issues of the hotel staff. Guest/s availing additional facilities over and above provided by See The World Holidays and Travels such as mini-bar, paid television channels as well as any telephone/internet facilities are not included in tour cost and guest/s shall bear the expenses for the same.
- (ii) Single Occupancy: Single guest provided with single occupancy / single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the full tour. Size of single room is comparatively smaller than twin sharing room and may be on different floor than groups rooms.
- (iii) Check in and check out time: Every guest has to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 a.m. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. However, check-in and check-out may also differ depending upon destination, hotel policy, etc. If guest wants any change therein, guest should manage the same at his own cost with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any.
- (iv) Additional facilities: Additional facilities including laundry, telephone, mini bar, alcohol, beverages, food, optional excursions, excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet if availed by the guest/s, have to be paid by the guest/s only before leaving the hotel, ship/cruise or restaurant etc. as the case may be.
- (v) Room Sharing: Two single guest can decide to share a hotel room, and/or accommodate a third guest booked on the same tour on triple sharing basis. Any misunderstandings or incidence like missing items or difference of opinion between each other shall have to be settled between room partners themselves. Company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges including that of the partner who has cancelled the tour. No adjustment shall be made from the monies contributed by guest / #partner who had cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have no smoking policy.
13) Cancellation Charges:
- 1. 60 days before departure-No cancellation charges except non-refundable amount of Rs20,000/-
- 2. 45 days before departure - 40 % of the total amount
- 3. 40 days before departure - 50% of the total amount
- 4. 30 days before departure - 75% of the total amount
- 5. 15 days before departure – 100% cancellation for the total amount.
- (i) Complaints or Grievances: If the guest has any claim, grievance and / or complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy thereof is handed over to the tour escort / leader / Manager / Assistant and /or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable See The World Holidays and Travels to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- (ii) Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and/or See The World Holidays and Travels , is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
- (iii) Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest: All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, regulations of Government of India and/ or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
- (iv) Photographs or Video Clips: Photographs or Video Clips: Company reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of See The World Holidays and Travels Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs / Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- (v) Reference Call: Company reserves the right to refer the guest, on request, to prospective guest for promotion of See The World Holidaysand Travels business. Further Company is authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
- (vi) Valuables: See The World Holidaysand Travels advises guest/s not to carry valuable items to the extent possible with them on tour and invariably carry such items, if any, with them while leaving the hotel for whatever reasons and not to keep any valuables, money or important travel documents etc. in suitcase. Better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s See The World Holidays and Travels is not liable or responsible for the same.
- (vii) Shopping: Shopping is one of the important activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that See The World Holidaysand Travels neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, See The World Holidaysand Travels do not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
- (viii) External guest(s) not allowed: External guest/s not allowed: External guest/s are not to be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- (ix) Paid Toilets: At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet haults, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
- (x) Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
- (i) Refunds if any, for variation/modification/amendments/ alteration and/or cancellations etc. of any tour shall be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- (ii) No refund shall be payable:
a. for any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
b. where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable Company to confirm the reservation.
c. if services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
d. if any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
e. where Airfares are contracted in bulk for Airport to Airport.
f. if the tour is indefinitely postponed/ cancelled due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
g. refund is not applicable for Indian / domestic sectors and on certain conditions which include that such air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
h.See The World Holidays and Travels is not liable to pay any amount in case the VISA is not received by the guest and/or Company within time. See The World Holidays has to depend on various agents to do the processing work. In case a person misses out the tour because of curtailed itinerary, he cannot claim any amount from See The World Holidays and Travels. Since, grant/non-grant of VISA and also communication of information in respect of grant/non-grant of VISA is beyond the control of See The World Holidays and Travels , the guest should be mentally prepared for any mental/physical dismay as a result of non-grant of VISA and/or delayed communication which may be just before departure of the tour or on the tour itself.
- (i) give admission to any person for any tour or FIT package or for currency exchange;
- (ii) cancel the booking / registration of any of the guest after acceptance of the payment but prior to commencement of the tour, without assigning any reason. In such event See The World Holidays and Travels shall only refund the payment received from the guest for the tour;
- (iii) terminate the booking / registration during tour if the guest is not following the group decorum of the tour or misbehaves or without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, no refund or compensation shall be paid to the guest and he shall have to bear and pay the expenses for his return travel;
- (iv) amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour including its services, flight route etc. advertised and/or published without assigning any reason whatsoever;
- (v) amend, alter, vary or withdraw the discounts/benefits or the priority booking of bus seats given, if the minimum registration amount is not paid at the time of booking or if any cheque drawn in favour of See The World Holidays and Travels is dishonored, and/or without assigning any reasons whatsoever;
- (vi) to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this Brochure.
17) Liability and Responsibility of See The World Holidays and Travels:
- (i) The liability of See The World Holidays and Travels is restricted only to the making reservation in accordance with the guest/s requirements and no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the guest/s on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by See The World Holidays and Travels to the guest/s to minimize such loss or damage shall not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver.See The World Holidays shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the guest/s or any other person for any loss or expenses incurred due to theft or any other reason whatsoever during the tour and the entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall be that of the guest/s,
- (ii) train/flight delays, on account of any reason whatsoever rescheduling/cancellation of train / flights inter-connection meals not being served etc.
- (iii) any overstay expenses on account of any delay or changes in air, bus, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie on account of Force Majeure including weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine, or any other reason whatsoever,
- (iv) any Sightseeing missed and/or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and/or before the due period on account of Force Majeure including any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond company control including political, natural calamity, monument under renovation, VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc.,
- (v) any tour, holiday, excursion facility exceeding the total amount paid or agreed to be paid by the guest/s for the tour, including any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever if the guest/s is not allowed to board the train/flight on account certain reasons beyond the control of See The World Holidays and Travels.
- (vi) any loss of baggage by independent contractor or their agents, hotel staff, bus/coach or during tour including damage or loss caused to the guest due to Force Majeure, negligence or technical fault or any other reason whatsoever on account of any change, amendment or cancellation in their schedule by Airline/Railway Authority.
- (vii) allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft.
- (viii)any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- (ix)death of the guest while on tour and all applicable rules and procedures of law are to be followed strictly and all the procedures pertaining to the death shall have to be tackled and handled by the guest or their relatives themselves at their own cost and consequences.
- (x) any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management / employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- (xi) any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest/s due to Cancellation, Amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / Brochure by See The World Holidays and Travels after the registration / booking by the guest/s.
All or any information given in these Terms and Conditions is based on the information available at the time of publication. See The World Holidays and Travels reserves the right to change any information before or after booking the tour due to circumstances/events beyond our control. In case of knowledge of any change, in advance, we or any of our representative shall accordingly notify the guest/s of any such changes. See The World Holidays and Travels Management would be happy to meet the guest/s for any improvement points. Management considers all its guest/s as family members and is sure and have confidence that guest/s shall approach the management for any suggestions/improvements.